THE TERRIBLE OLD MAN
Three men of loose virtue are enjoying a drink in a local tavern, when they overhear the story of a rich and feeble old man who lives in town. They soon plot to take his treasures...
This is a very short (and free) interactive adaptation of The Terrible Old Man, a short story by H.P. Lovecraft. The game was originally released back in 2015- it was made in 30 days for the MAGS Game jam competition.
This Steam re-release features polished graphics, additional content, new music and Steam achievements!
- An adaptation of the classic H.P. Lovecraft short story.
- Traditional point and click adventure interface.
- Unsettling hand drawn graphics and animation.
- Fully animated cut scenes.
- 640 x 360 widescreen resolution.