SUMATRA: FATE OF YANDI
COMING LATE 2018
You are Yandi, a villager who works for the Pandang Logging Company deep in the Sumatran jungle. Your journey begins when a dramatic accident leaves you stranded and alone in the jungle. You must survive, you must find help - you must escape! But who knows what you might come across in the process?
- An old school point and click adventure aesthetic with puzzles galore and an intriguing storyline
- A range of interesting characters to encounter along the way... both human and animal, friend and foe
- A variety of unfolding mysteries to keep Yandi on his toes
- Original ambient soundtrack
- Over 100 backgrounds to explore
- A nostalgic style that harks back to the early Sierra/LucasArts days - with some modern twists
Old school point and click adventures from the 80s and 90s and the nature and legends of Indonesia.
Wait, this looks a little familiar!
Sumatra: Fate of Yandi is an expanded version of our well received free game from 2015, Pendek. While Pendek had around 20-30 minutes of gameplay, Sumatra will feature around 2 to 3 hours of adventuring, with many added situations, plot-lines and characters.